Friday, October 28, 2011

Mini Makeup Haul!!!!!

Hello Ladies!  From time to time, I will be doing hauls for you guys to share some products that I am loving!  Recently I made an Avon order and when my item arrived I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the cosmetics.  Usually, Avon is not my go-to cosmetics line but I may have to rethink my feelings and reach for that Avon order book more in the future. 

So, lets get started...

This stunning shade can be best described as a subtle baby pink.  The official name is Posy Pink Petite Nude # U5 from Avon.  In my opinion, this shade would be exceptional on any skin tone which makes it one of my favs!  I adore colors that compliment a wide variety of women and especially those of color, like myself.   
Next, we have a very deceptive shade of pink.  Initially, when ordering this lipstick I thought it would come off differently on the lips.  Ladies, unlike the picture, this shade is HOT pink and I loveeeeee that.  When I applied the color I wanted to melt immediately because I was so surprised by the amazing color and texture of this product.  The texture is mousse creme and hella sexy ladies.  Peep the fierceness on my lips below:


Ahhhh J'adore :-)

Lastly, I scored this amazing blush from Avon as well called Blushing Mauve in number M301.  Now this blush is perfect for giving the cheeks a slight flush of color and is lovely as well on any skin tone!  It is a soft rosy pink and comes in a pigment form.  See below:


Bottom Line:

For all you ladies that have seen Avon catalogs and have overlooked their products, I would advise you to take a second and third look at their cosmetics.  These colors are flattering on any woman and when applied, gives the wearer this sexy feeling (at least it did for me).  I give these Avon products a staggering 5 stars!!!!!!

Peace and love ladies xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. I would love to do a side by side with you demonstrating the vesatility of this shade.

    ReplyDelete