Friday, November 4, 2011

Makeup Forever HD Haul Ya'll!


Hello Ladies!  It's that time again!  While purusing the Sephora website, I came across four products that I have been literally dying to try.  What stopped me, was the fact that one of my desires retails for a whopping forty bucks!!!!  Luck however must have been securely by my side because I spotted these babies in a kit with ALLLLL four products for a blessed $79!!!! (insert screams of joy).  For all my math impaired readers, like myself, this deal meant that my loves were four for the price of two! Yessssss!

SO, the products came in a cutsie box (shown above) and labelled  HD Complexion Starter Kit. The box included The Makeup Forever HD Microperfecting Primer in #0 Neutral, The Makeup Forever Invisible Cover Foundation,  The Makeup Forever Microfinish Powder and finally, The Makeup Forever Kabuki Brush! 
The HD High Definition Primer looked like this and has a very milky color, which when applied to the face, becomes transparent.  The lightweight texture of the product offers a perfect oil-free base so that foundation does not settle into pores or fine lines.  The primer also serves to keep foundation looking fresh all day.  *sighs of love*

The Makeup Forever HD Foundation is a full to medium coverage foundation that invisibly covers imperfections.  The oil-free formula  helps to diffuse shine while nourishing the skin.  I choose a #177 which virtually fit my skin tone to a tee!
CAUTION:  I do not have many blemishes to cover up so whereas for me, this foundation works as a full coverage product, for others it may be a more medium finish!

Moving on.......

The HD High Definition Powder serves as a finish to set the foundation.  It is completely translucent and made of 100% silica.  This gives the skin a soft and silky finish that will have you winking at yourself in the mirror after application ;-)


Lastly, I also scored this Kabuki Brush.  This is so convient when you are on the go and cannot fit a large powder brush in your travel bag!  The fibers are made of nylon, which allows a soft yet firm feel.  Using this with the Microfinish translucent powder gives the entire application a flawless finish.

Bottom Line Ladies....

Makeup Forever HD Complexion Starter Kit is alot of bang for your buck!  This is a steal if I ever saw one because the products give your skin a refined finish while still allowing it to breathe.  I give this set five mega stars!

Peace and Love Girlies xoxoxo
Karen
 

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome.
    I really like.
    For those whose pockets are really really, uh, small, would you recommend a drug store brand that would do a similar job? Like a WISH, WANT, NEED list? just a thought.
    Your skin is flawless.

    ReplyDelete