Thursday, October 13, 2011

Getting to know Me


Hello Everyone!  I thought since this was my first "official" post (insert screams of excitement), a baby picture of myself would be appropriate.  The picture above was taken of me when I was 3 or four years old and as you can see, I have been the same diva since birth *laughs*.

My mom thought that it would be funny to post this picture of me on Facebook yesterday and tag me in it.  This meant that EVERYONE in my friends list would get an eyefull of baby me.  Yes, I know what your thinking....embarrassing!!!!!  Well, not really, because you see, I am uber proud of my childhood swagger (yes, I said swagger)!  This picture speaks volumes about me even now and I would even say that I have developed this childhood swagger into an adult way of life (very serious stuff).



Anyhoo, I digress.  After tagging me in this photo, the comments ensued.  Apparently, all these years, my friends were seeking an answer to what made me the way I am and this picture seemed to clarify things quite a bit for them lol.  I received phone calls like, "oh now I understand" and "you havent really changed much".  So by posting this photo, I hope I have given you an insight (which it seemed my friends lacked) into who I am and what I am about.....CONFIDENCE, SELF LOVE, SWAG AND RESPECT!!!!!

Peace and love ya'll......

1 comment: