Monday, November 21, 2011

A Love Affair: NYX Lip Stick: Iced Lavender

Hello Again Ladies!

Recently, I placed an order with BeautyJoint.com for some NYX products.  Now, for all of you who are new to makeup or just becoming an addict (Im right there with you),  NYX Cosmetics are really difficult to find unless you order online at the NYX Website or other select beauty sites that carry NYX.  

Anyway, I digress, my order arrived (Haul Post to come) and one of the shades was a round Lipstick in Shade: Iced Lavender.  Immediately, I fell deeply in love without even applying it to my lips! 

Now ladies, this Lipstick is creamy in texture and goes on so smoothly when applied!  However, let me caution by saying that by itself this colour may be a bit much for some (I love it though). 


My solution to this is just to line the lips with a dark brown liner and blend!  I used M.A.C's eyeliner in Taupe or Coffee to help tone down the lips for work purposes ;-)  The results were amazing and I loved the fact that it was so easy to blend this lipstick!  See below.....


Ladies, the shades that NYX offers are many but this colour captured my heart....Yes....seriously.  This colour would compliment just about any skin tone and lasts HOURS! 

The best part about this Lipstick (and all NYX products sold through BeautyJoint.com) is the price - $1.99 *faints*  I thought this lipstick was a great find!

Are there any great cosmetics finds you have discovered?  Comment below and let me know, I would love to hear about them!

Peace and Love Ladies!!! xoxoxo

3 comments:

  1. i would agree that it compliments a lot of different skin tones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I make an appt. I need a makeover!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Unknown you most certainly can

    ReplyDelete