Thursday, November 17, 2011

Are you "Too Faced"?....

Hello Again Ladies! 

Who said that being Too Faced was a bad thing? ;-)

You may be wondering whether the picture above is a fairytale storybook for adults.  I assure you that it most definitely is not!  This fabulous cover is from the Too Faced Sweet Dreams Limited Edition Palette *swoons*. 

On one of my many wanderings to Sephora aka beauty paradise (LOVE....THIS....PLACE), the Too Faced aisle caught my eye!  Ok, ok, I will confess, in all honesty, I had been eyeing this palette for some time and felt like it was made exclusively for me and I had to have it.  Plus, I am a sucker for packaging and with the right presentation, you can get me to buy just about anything *so ashamed of my weakness*.

Anyhoo, down to business.  This set comes playfully packaged in a large, mirrored, decorative palette with a pull-out drawer containing get-the-look cards. The palette features 15 pigment-drenched eyeshadow shades that seriously had me drooling!  Pair that fact with the long lasting nature of these colors and you can bet you will be drooling too (trust me).  Also included are two beautiful blushes, a sunny bronzer, and a warm, golden highlighter for the flawless complexion.

These gorgeous hues range from matte colors (no shimmer) to those with shimmer.  My favorite shade from this palette would, interestingly enough, be named "Label Whore".  It is a sort of greenish black with green and gold flecks interlaced in the color *sigh*.


The matte colors are also beautiful and extremely pigmented!  I found that I was able to achieve the color impact literally after the first application! 

The colors are a makeup lovers dream because they blend so effortlessly once applied and are easily manipulated once on the eye.


Look at how evenly these colors blend Ladies! 
This set is so worth the money and comes with so many must haves that it would be a shame to pass on this!  I love this palette and fully stand by how awesome these colors are! 

I give Too Faced two very happy thumbs up!!!!!  Talk to you ladies in the next post that will be featuring a tutorial on how I achieved the look in the picture above (or click the link on tutorial). 

Peace and Love Ladies....xoxox

1 comment:

  1. OOOOH!
    Pretty!
    i would love this in a blue-ish color if they had it.

    ReplyDelete