Friday, December 9, 2011

BH Cosmetics Haul and Mini Review

Hello Ladies!  I am super excited today because I just recieved a shipment that I have been eagerly awaiting for 11 DAYS!!!!

So as you know Cyber Monday came and went but I took advantage of some of the amazing deals that were being offered.  BH Cosmetics was one of the companies that generously gave incredible deals up to a whopping sixty percent off! I know.  I screamed too.

The only thing that dampened the joy of these deals was the shipping time.  I ordered my goodies on November 28, 2011 and just recieved them today December 9, 2011!!!  In all fairness though I must give the company credit because my frantic calls and emails were only met with responsive, patient and apologetic responses from the BH Cosmetics customer service. 

Redemption!


The first item I purchased was their 28 Color Palette featuring all Neutral Eyeshadow Shades!  In my opinion a neutral palette is a must-have for any makeup collector or artist.  Neutral colors are so versatile and can be used to achieve simply looks for a 9-5 job or flirty looks for that oh so sexy first date. 

The packaging was very sleek and classy with all black matte finishes and white lettering.  It arrived well protected in a box with many layers of wrapping paper to avoid shattering the color (another plus) so you know your product will arrive in tact.

*Breath slowly and deeply into your nose and through your mouth to avoid fainting*

Once you open the palette, these gorgeous shades greet you.  They range from your lighter shades (which can be used on the lid or to highlight the brow bone) through to your darker shades with can be used on the lid for smoky eyes or in the crease to contour and define your eye looks. 

This  palette contains colors are both matte and shimmer. 

Check out the pigmentation on these babies!  Absolutely impressive ladies!  I swatched the matte darkest shade which is a charcoal black (bottom) and the darkest shimmer shade (top)!  I am completely in love with this palette and feel that you cannot go wrong with these colors!


The second item, the 26 Shadow Combo Blush/Shadow Neautral Color Palette came packaged the same as the first but featured a mixture of color that can be used as eyeshadows or blushes.  This palette is also features neutral shades and a large variety of blushes which in my opinion would compliment just about any complexion!

Stunning beyond words.........

I cannot begin to tell you how in love I am with this set.....

Im speechless......

Let me just show you.....

Pigment central!

The shades jump out and grab your attention and you are forced to look.  Coupled with the fact that they can double as blushes make the palette an absolute necessity for your collection! 

BH Cosmetics  has not disappointed me yet and this purchase makes three successful interactions with the company.  Their products are affordable and the quality is amazing!  BH Cosmetics makes beauty on a budget possible without sacrificing gorgeousness!!!!!!!

Love this company and overall would give them 4.5 out of 5 stars!!!!

Peace and Love Ladies xoxox

Stay Fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment